Two attractive plots of land, well located at Seamount, Courtown.
• Wonderful sea and coastal views from seafront plot
• Quietly situated in this mature part of old Courtown
• Excellent central location
• Short stroll to Harbour, beach and all amenities of the village
• Mature site planted in grass
• Access along shared lane
• Services: Mains water and mains sewerage available
Elevated site with outstanding views over the Village, Harbour, beach and coastline with Tara Hill in the distance. A lovely private site situated at the top of the lane. This site is irregular in shape and measures approximately 24.7m x 10.4m (257 sq.m.).
ASKING PRICE €50,000
From Gorey and EXIT 23 follow road into Courtown. Drive straight down through Courtown Village to Harbour. At T junction at harbour turn right. Take next right (heading away from the Harbour). Immediately after Dunbars Post Office turn left up narrow Street. Follow the road/lane straight ahead until the end. Take left turn up lane and plots of land are on the left and at the top.